Monday, March 19, 2007

Missed Opportunities and Celebrity Sightings

So I've already established that I was in Arkansas for the weekend. In the Little Rock airport, on my way back to Houston, my friend and I were standing at my gate chatting. Well tonight I found out that we should have been standing at her gate chatting because Mario Lopez was on her flight and hanging out at the gate waiting to board. Now most American girls had a crush on Mario when he played Slater on Saved by the Bell and a lot of America watched him on Dancing with the Stars...but it's not like I would fall over at his feet. I'm just not the starstruck type. However, it's fun to be able to say "I saw ____________." The chuckling thing about this is that this same friend had seen Mark Wahlberg just last week!

My celebrity sightings are George W. Bush speaking at my high school graduation, and Barbara Bush coming to the school where I teach. I've never run into anyone from Hollywood before.

So, who have you seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment