Thursday, March 15, 2007

All gone :(

When I was home in January for a wedding, my mom sent several different kinds of venison sausage back with me. They had a bunch...she's not a fan, 2+2= Alyssa came home with some great grub! I LOVE venison, and I especially love venison sausage! I've fixed it off and on over the last couple of months...wanting to savor it, not wanting to fix it when I'm dashing out the door, etc. Today was the last of it though. I've had some each day this week and have really enjoyed it. I could have saved a piece for tomorrow, but I probably won't be cooking tomorrow since I'm leaving town for a few days, so I fixed it all today. Deer season isn't until November...I'm sad.

2 comments:

  1. Moment of silence for the deer and the tasty vittles they make, please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ate Bambi???!!! I'm just kidding...I'm glad you've enjoyed your week...and your sausage each morning.

    ReplyDelete