Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life hurts: God is Good



So there are times when I don't understand. There are times when life seems to have thrown a curve ball straight at my face (or heart.) There are times when all I have in me wants to groan, "Why?" I was talking with a dear friend last night and it was refreshing to realize....I'm not alone!
God is good. Why? Many reasons, but the specific one that I'm talking about right now is when He puts people in our lives that have just been "there" or are walking through the same situation we are right now and we can walk through it together. We know how to pray for each other, because we can understand!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found someone who can encourage you and can sometimes just say, "Yeah, this sucks," and you know they're being real because you know they've been there. It's not always sunshine and roses, but God is always faithful. He is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not glad about the hurt and heartache, but agree it is good to know there are others who understand. Remember, it is not in vain!

    ReplyDelete