Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm Stubborn

Yes, I have known this about myself for awhile. However, it creeps up sometimes and makes me do or think things that I later find amazing (and NOT in a good way!) I'm not a big fan of a certain person. This certain person puts me on edge and, quite frankly, makes me angry on a fairly regular basis. I then think mean thoughts about this person. Instead of taking responsibility for my thoughts, however, my mind goes even deeper into sin, because I put all the blame on said person! This is something I continuously get onto my 4th grade students for doing. "He did it!" or "She said!" Ugh! I don't often compare myself to a 10 year old, but this weekend I was acting like one.

1 comment:

  1. well acknowledging a problem is the first step to restitution...

    ReplyDelete