Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year's Eve!

I know I've blogged since NYE, but I'm just getting to the pictures from that night, so please excuse the delayed post!

As of 2pm on New Year's Eve, my home looked like this. I was expecting company around 6:00, and in a text conversation with a friend I referred to it as a place that a (stereotypical) bachelor would approve of. I was told that it could not possibly be as bad as I thought. So I took pictures! :) (Love you, girl!)

My bedroom...





Oh, AND the bed wasn't made!

The kitchen...



The dining room...



The hall...



Not everything was finished by 6:00, but all the cleanup was and Becca helped with the food prep! (Thanks, Bec!) so when everyone else arrived about 8:00 we were good to go!

The party was fun! It was low key: chatting, appetizers, champagne toast at midnight. We had a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment