Monday, January 25, 2010

Another recipe :)

I promise I won't only blog about recipes, though I know it's seemed that way lately.

I don't even have pics this time. Sorry! :(

I used my remaining pork tenderloin tonight and made a yummy dish that I can use for lunches this week.

I cut the pork tenderloin into 8 pork chops. Then I sprinkled one package of Knorr's Vegetable Dip seasoning on one side of the pork chops. I turned them over, careful to press the meat into the seasoning (because some fell off while turning.) Then I sprinkled one package of Knorr's Vegetable Dip seasoning on the other side. I baked them at 350 for 30 minutes. It was so flavorful! Very yummy!

I recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. you could always revamp your blog into a cooking blog. cooking blogs are fun. if you haven't checked it out, check out pioneer woman...just google her. she has fabulous recipes.

    ReplyDelete