Monday, November 19, 2007

I don't wanna Lord...I just don't wanna!

There are days I feel like a two year old stamping my feet. Sometimes that is a heart action. My heart is standing at the foot of the Lord's throne and I'm stamping my foot. "I don't wanna!" Other days I say something to my students while mentally stamping my foot. Okay, I have actually done it a time or two. I've never actually said, "I don't wanna," to my students, but it's what I mean all the same. I don't wanna be at work today. I just don't wanna. I'm mad that I have to be at work today and that HISD and the state of Texas took away my entire week off. The reasons I have for my anger are legitmate. The anger, however, is not.

I'm sorry Lord, for being a whiny two year old sometimes. Please help me to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment