Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. ~

I got this as a forward. I decided to blog it instead of reply via email. This is my blog, so I can do whatever I want! :)


1. What is your occupation? Teacher, ESL


2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any.


3. What are you listening to right now? My students turning pages as they take a practice TAKS test.


4. What was the last thing that you ate? Diet Coke for breakfast. Yeah, baby!


5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, though I don't often.


6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red Hot! :)


7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? Nicole. She called around 5:30 this morning to tell me she wasn't coming to work today! :(


8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!


9. How old are you today? 26


10. Favorite drink? Strawberry margarita and Diet Coke!


11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Definitely baseball! (And my allegiance has shifted...Go 'Stros!)


12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Am I female?


13. Pets? No, thank you.


14. Favorite food? Chips and queso


15. What was the last movie you watched? Ferris Bueller's Day Off


16. What was the last book you read? Remember


17. What was your favorite toy as a child? my doll, Amy


18. Which is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring


19. Hugs or kisses? Yes, please!


21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blackberries


22. Living arrangements? 1 bdrm apartment, but if anyone wants to buy me a house...I'm just sayin'


23. When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago, yesterday.


24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, filing cabinet, pictures, bookshelf, books that don't fit on the bookshelf, purses


25. What did you do last night? Went to class, talked with Jill on the phone


26. What inspires you? This is a cheesy question and I'm not in a cheesy mood today, so sorry, but no answer for you!


27. What are you afraid of FLYING or BOATING? Afraid? To do something fun? Nope!


28. What fear have you conquered? I was petrified of jumping off the high dive when I was little, but I did it!


34. Favorite dog breed? Chocolate or black labs


35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2


36. How many years at your current job? 5


37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, though Saturday comes pretty darn close!


38. How many states have you lived in? 2, but I don't really count Arkansas since I was only there for college. So really just 1, the best state of all!

39. Favorite holidays? Christmas


40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No and honestly, I don't have any desire to drive either.

No comments:

Post a Comment