Thursday, April 05, 2007

Odd sleeping schedule

I was so tired yesterday! I left work right at 3:15 (the earliest we are allowed to leave) and went straight home. I was laying on my couch and fell asleep around 4:00. I was startled awake at 6:00 by a friend's text message, but went right back to sleep after replying (of course!) At 9:15 I woke up. I was thirsty, so I got a drink. I should have moved to my bed and gone back to sleep, but I didn't. Instead I played around on the computer until 1:00am! Then, because I knew I would have trouble getting up this morning, I took a shower to get ready for today. I started my dishwasher right before I went to bed...it didn't go off until 3:00. I think I fell asleep around 2:15...and my alarm went off at 5:45.

But I'm more awake today than I was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment