Saturday, April 07, 2007

Truth = Ouch

I've been told I have control issues regarding my vehicle. Can we say, "ouch!"

I like driving my car. I don't care where we're going, I'd rather drive. I've already admitted in former posts to being an aggressive driver. Maybe this is part of the problem. I don't think others are aggressive enough. We don't get there fast enough. "Hey, there's a spot on the highway in front of that car, why don't you take it?" So I'm working on giving up control...but it's NOT easy!

A friend of mine was coming to my apartment today. We were going to run some errands and then meet some friends for an Astros game. She called on her way and asked if we could take her car. I had a bunch of stuff for the needed errands in my car, but decided to release control (a conscious effort.) We took her car and ran several errands. (We were VERY productive.) As we leave our last place and head to meet our friends, she gives me the keys to her car and says, "Will you drive please?" Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment