Monday, March 11, 2013

The Email I Didn't Know I was Waiting For

I didn't know how I would find out.  I didn't know what I was waiting for.  I assumed there would be some more, "You still need to turn in _______." type of communication.

Today I received an email from Arrow that said:

Your home is officially opened! J


That is all it said.  That one line...changed my day!  I knew I was close, but WOW, really!?  I could get a call at ANY MINUTE.  I have found out this evening that it takes a few days for my info to hit the CPS system and most people I've talked to have said their first call/placement didn't come for approximately two weeks, but it could be any minute!

Life is about to change.

Of course, there is always more paperwork to do.  I got another email this evening from Arrow that asked me when I could come sign licensing paperwork.  Sigh... Yay, paperwork! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment