Sunday, March 31, 2013

Diet Coke

On March 19 I decided that I would begin a "no diet coke" day the next day.  I typically stop at McD's, Sonic or Chick-fil-A for breakfast.  The primary reason for this stop is to get a diet coke.  I didn't stop the next morning, but hadn't planned this in advance (ie or at all), so breakfast was difficult.

The first day was a breeze, which was COMPLETELY unexpected.  So, I've continued it.  Since March 20, I have had one diet coke.  I was a week into this "no diet coke" thing and had a bit of a stressful day and ran to Braum's.  It tasted weird, y'all.  Like, weird-weird.  I haven't had another one since.  I'm not going to go all crazy and say I'm never going to drink another soda in my life.  But the scales are 7 pounds down.  7 pounds!  In 12 days!

Granted, diet coke is the major change, but because I'm not drinking diet coke, I'm not eating fast food.  (If I go through the drive-thru, I will not order water with my meal.  I know this about myself.  So, I just don't go.)

Diet green tea with citrus is yummy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment