Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ok, I'm getting paranoid...

The turn on to my street comes from a Right Turn Only lane, so a lot of cars change lanes at the last minute when the drivers realize this.

Last night, I was coming home from the grocery store and it was pretty late. I turned on my street and another car turned behind me. That has happened before, but not often. I had to make another turn, and this car came too. There were several other possible turns, but this car stayed behind me the whole time. I was getting toward the end of the neighborhood, and wasn't comfortable turning into my drive with this car still behind me. It was moving slowly, almost crawling along. Over the years, we've heard how we should not lead someone straight to our home if we feel we're being followed. So, I pulled over and waited. The car turned off and took forever to get far enough away for me to feel comfortable continuing on. The weird part is, it eventually turned on a street that also intersects the first street we both turned off of! Why did it drive through the neighborhood?

It felt weird.

I didn't like it!

Call me paranoid...

No comments:

Post a Comment