Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's the Little Things

I have changed one small classroom procedure and it has made a big difference. I love that!

I accomplished quite a bit of my list yesterday. I had totally forgotten that I will be at school late tonight due to Book Fair, so accomplished as much as possible yesterday. There are a few things left to do, but totally manageable.

I'm ready for the rain to stop.

I have spent ZERO excess money this week. I ate at home for every meal. Take that Proverbs 31 woman!

We're having DEAR time in class a lot more often. We always do it for Book-a-Palooza week, but I have continued it through this week. The kids are loving it and I am, too!

I have a funny story from this morning that I can't really share.

My parents have asked for a Christmas list. I'm trying to think of ideas. Any suggestions?

How's that for a random blog post?

1 comment:

  1. I found it funny that I actually knew what DEAR means...my mom's a reading teacher, so I learned early.

    ReplyDelete