Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Margarita anyone?

You know the day. The day where nothing seems to go as it should...or at least the majority of things don't. The day where you wish you had stayed in bed...or at the very least stayed at home. I have just had one of those days. It was not as bad as some. I'm not questioning my profession. (I HAVE definitely done that before!) It's just been a day. The kind that makes me want to go home and vent to a roomie (there is a difference in roomies and roommates :) and then go out for drinks, chips/queso. I don't have a roomie (or a roommate for that matter) so I will content myself to pouring a glass of wine or maybe serving myself a margarita, filling the tub with water as hot as I can stand it, turning up the Norah Jones and participating in some cleansing tears.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had one of THOSE days. We've all been there. I'm always available to drink and vent with a friend if needed... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for offering! I'll take you up on that in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete