Friday, August 17, 2007

Schedule changes sleeping patterns

Earlier, I posted about not sleeping very well. I would just lay there staring at nothing or be exhausted but not sleepy. Well now that I'm back to work, that is certainly not a problem any more! I fall into bed and conk out almost immediately and then stare, bleary eyed, at the alarm clock that, seemingly, goes off only an hour later! I bought a new alarm clock. My old one was keeping time just fine, but the alarm aspect of it was sadly lacking. The new one is one of those old-fashioned ones with a hammer in between two bells at the top. Man! It sure is loud!

There is no snooze on my new "wake up, now!" contraption, so hopefully I will break the habit of going back to sleep after turning off the incessant ringing!

No comments:

Post a Comment