Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random yellow smears

On Sunday afternoon, I noticed a thick, almost pasty, yellow smear on my hand. The kind that doesn't just rub off. I had no idea where it had come from. I went for soap and water and eventually got it off. I noticed some on my left eyebrow. Thinking I'd touched my face at some point, I began to clean that off as well. I had to get a q-tip! An hour or so later, I see a small smidgen on my left knee. I begin to wonder what I've touched, and where else is it going to show up? I had already glanced at my clothes and furniture, but start to really look for something. Have I smeared this in other places? Am I going to have a big mess to clean up?

Eventually I wander into the kitchen and see the dying lilies in the trash can that a friend gave me over a week ago.

Doh...

No comments:

Post a Comment