Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You're It! :)

I've been tagged.

OK, so here are the rules: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themself... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

So 6 weird things about me:

1. I count everything. Yes, I do mean count...yes I said everything. I count doorways and I like to count by 5s so I go up a doorpost, across the top, down the other doorpost, then I cross the door with an X so that its 5. My apartment is "25" (closet, bathroom, bedroom, storage closet, front door). Ceiling tiles are the other thing I count...and florescent lights. It's actually not as bad anymore, but in high school and the first part of college, I did it ALL the time. Weird, right?

2. I don't like coffee. Yes, you read correctly. As in "cannot stand the taste of" in anything. I don't like coffee ice cream, or espresso beans or chocolate covered coffee beans. I don't like mocha or hot chocolate. I have tried them. I don't like it. Can we still be friends?

3. Driving. A friend once told me that her mom allowed her to ride with me because I was such a good, sweet girl, I must be a good driver. (I was 16. She wasn't yet.) Ha! I wouldn't call it road rage per se, but let's just say I'm quite an assertive...eh hem, aggressive driver.

4. I have curly hair. Maybe you think this is cheating the "weird" category a bit, but in a day and age of straight being the more trendy style, I have curly hair. And I like my curly hair thank you very much! I've had friends offer to "help" me with it or loan me their chi. I have a chi. I use it occasionally, and yes, it is fun, but for the most part I'm going to stick with the curls. I like 'em.

5. Neat, but not necessarily clean. I like being neat. Things are organized in a way that I find useful. My computer files are all in titled folders. Any folder in my filing cabinet is easily accessible with files labeled in readable handwriting. My apartment is the same way. My drawers, closet, under my bed, even my bathroom cabinets are well organized. I go through my closet often and weed out things I no longer wear. When it is necessary to create stacks of things, they are also organized into appropriate piles. However, I'm not always clean. When my mom is coming to visit, my apartment is scrubbed until its shining. But that's only about once a year. When other company comes over, I do a once over to make sure there's no major dust issues. I even vacuumn. But other than that, cleanliness isn't my priority.

6. I didn't go to a big university. I'm not an Aggie. I don't whoop. I'm not a longhorn. I don't do any hand symbols. I wasn't in a sorority. I don't have any Greek sisters. My university was about as large as my high school graduating class (which granted, was large, but still.) I love Ouachita (wash-it-ah) and would choose to go there again, no hesitation. I had a phenomenal college experience! But I don't follow college football and couldn't really care less how any particular team is doing.

Okay, that's it. I'm not tagging 6 people though, because I don't know 6 bloggers who haven't already been tagged! I'll settle for 3. Troy, OS Hopper, and Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. #1: That could possibly be seen as OCD behavior.

    #4. I like your curls, too!

    ReplyDelete