Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Habits?

Last Tuesday night I went out with some friends for a fabulous meal. While we were enjoying the experience, I partook of a few glasses of wine. More than I usually do, but not so much that, by the end of the evening, it was even a remote problem. That night I went home and slept through the night (which is pretty rare for me.) The next morning, when I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I find a pair of socks at my sink. These were not there the night before. Did the wine have more of an effect than I thought and I'm forgetting things? Or did I wake up at some point during the night and rifle through my sock drawer? Overall I found the incident amusing.

A day or so later I find a pair of socks halfway sticking out from under my bed. I assume they're a part of the previous incident and chuckle, then move on with whatever I was doing.

Yesterday, I woke up at 2:30am on the couch. I remember going to bed about 11:00 but no recolection of having moved. (I had nothing to drink on this evening.)

So am I now a sleep walker? I admit, I find that thought a little unsettling. What else am I doing in my sleep that I'm not finding evidence of?

No comments:

Post a Comment