Thursday, February 15, 2007

Levels of Chocolate

My Occasions for Chocolates

Hershey's: Great for everyday chocolate cravings

Toblerone: If you have a great day at work or some other life event goes well, this is a good celebratory chocolate.

Ghiradelli's: A great gift for a small holiday (For some this may be Valentine's Day, while for others it may mean anniversaries or birthdays)

Godiva: This is saved for more meaningful holidays...whatever you deem the more meaningful holiday to be!

My opinions only. This does not embody the entire female population, though I would think there would be a general consensus. I have not done a poll though. :)

7 comments:

  1. Here I go being non-conformist again!
    I don't think of chocolate as a gift. It's something I might buy for myself as a treat, but I really don't want to receive it from someone else. A card would be much more nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always think of chocolate as a gift either. I would think of it more along the lines of "we have some chocolate to enjoy together"...along with the cheese and wine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I went to Belgium, I brought my whole family back chocolate as gifts. We actually had a chocolate party where we tasted the different brands and flavors. It was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told a guy friend once that I loved Joseph Schmidt truffles. He remembered and bought me a 6-pack for my b-day one year. They're usually about 2 bucks a piece. I was touched.

    I think this is the same guy that opened the door for Laurie, which is one more reason he gets voted Summit Man of the Year for several times in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's one of the most thoughtful "gift givers" I know.

    Anyway, I was sad to see that Lindt wasn't on the list. I LOVE Lindt chocolate. YUM! I think I just like chocolate ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never even heard of Lindt chocolate. I would love to try it thought! :)

    ReplyDelete