Thursday, February 08, 2007

Starbucks Oracle

I saw this site, Starbucks Oracle, and decided to type in my drink of choice. Now anyone that knows me, knows that I don't drink coffee...of any kind. I'm also not a fan of 99.9% of hot drinks. That makes Starbucks an interesting choice of stop. However, I have found two drinks there that I enjoy. Passion herbal tea lemonade and carmel apple cider. When I type in one of these at the Oracle, I am categorized as:

Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

When I type in the other, this is what I get:
Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks ___________________.

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home

I'm a little amused at the difference in the two. I'm sure you can guess which drink earned which response. :)

2 comments:

  1. My cafe mocha labeled me as clueless: "Most people who drink cafe mocha are strippers." Should I be amused or offended? I'm conflicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...yes...the starbucks oracle...it doesn't seem to matter what I put in...I'm always high maintenance.

    ReplyDelete