Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun thing to do

I found my name in someone’s else blog a few days ago and then completely forgot about the instructions I was supposed to follow...sorry Beth! With no further ado:

Rules for the game:
1. Put these rules at the beginning of your post.
2. Answer each question (see below) in your post.
3. Tag five people at the end.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
April 1998: I was about to graduate high school! I was working at Cinemark and my church's day care, hanging out with friends and having major Senioritis. :)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe
2. Buy a house with cash
3. Help my parents redo their house
4. Pay for masters and doctorate
5. Stick the rest in retirement funds

Five jobs that I have had:
1. assistant at a day care
2. concessions/usher/box office cashier for Cinemark
3. TCBY
4. RA
5. Teacher

Three of my habits:
1. driving fast
2. biting my nails
3. getting on the phone as soon as i get in the car

Five places I have lived:
1. Plano, TX
2. Arkadelphia, AR
3. Houston, TX
4.
5.

Five people I want to get to know better: I'm going with all married people, because it's twice as likely someone will do it! :)
Todd and Jenny
Marc and Julie
Dan and Jen
Laura and Marc
Beth and Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment