Thursday, February 07, 2008

He proposed!!

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen...he proposed!

Multiple times actually.

He proposed to buy me a house around the corner from him.

He proposed buying me a ten dollar cracker jack ring and living in sin with me.

He proposed coming to visit me in the house he purchased for me whenever "the need" arose.

He proposed a business arrangement of paying for the movers if I bought the house myself.

He proposed keeping me as a "kept woman" if only he were independently wealthy.

2 comments:

  1. Gee, he really knows how to sweep a girl off her feet, huh? And I bet you thought you were going to get FAST food - sounds like a long encounter to get a bite to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this blog entry is completely separate from yesterday's blog entry. This post refers to a friend of mine. The post from yesterday was indeed a random stranger...and slightly creepy.

    ReplyDelete