Friday, February 08, 2008

Catatonic Bipolarity?

I think lately I have become a different person in my sleep. I mean my sleep patterns have very suddenly changed.

Last weekend I dreamed that a certain parent would email me a form instead of sending it with their child. On Monday we received an email from said parent that has started a frustrating back and forth diatribe. The parents refuse to comprehend that what we are telling them is true.

I don't usually remember my dreams. I also don't usually have trouble falling asleep. If I'm awake 5 minutes after I laid down, I'm frustrated and feel like I should get up and do something so as not to waste time!

This last week, other odd dreams have ensued. I am laying awake for hours...dozing off for a short time and then awake again for an extended period. All with odd dreams in between that don't link together at all!

I have dreamed of four women and a man in a bathtub.

I dreamed of being on the stand in a courtroom and trying to politely get my very-easy-to-understand point across to a certain student's parents that are currently not understanding it!

I've had others too that I can't remember now...but it's unsettling to wake up in the middle of the night after some of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment