Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Unit

I don't know how many of you watch The Unit, but it's one of my favorite shows. It's a military show, but it's different from other military tv shows. It feels more like a movie with a developed plot line than a mid week tv show.

However, this semester I've had class on Tuesday nights and haven't been able to watch it regularly. I've watched most of them by going to cbs.com, but there are a couple I have missed. :(

Last night was the season finale.

Did anyone else watch it? Because I'm dying to talk about it with someone!

3 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of The Unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have never heard of the unit? that hurts...that is one of my favorite shows too. stuff blows up and things get shot! unfortunantly i haven't been able to watch it all semester. oh well...i can't discuss it with you but i would like to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to tell you about it, but the name anonymous doesn't help me very much! ;)

    ReplyDelete