Friday, May 18, 2007

I wish I had a video camera!

My kids are cracking me up today! One is bebopping his head and doing the background noise to rap music as he works on his Language worksheet to choose the correct word to go in the blank. (We're learning the difference in 'good' and 'well.')

Another girl is giggling at him, but he doesn't know it. That got me to smiling. Then when her giggling became contagious, another boy thought everyone was laughing at him. Thus, confusion reigned for a few minutes. I never did tell Zack that Andrea was giggling at him and that was why I was smiling. He thought he'd done something wrong, not in a "I'm in trouble" kind of way, but in a "What'd I do?" kind of way.

This class makes me laugh, and I love them!

As much as I'm ready for the end of the year, I'm really going to miss these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment