Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Productivity!

I just went shopping and had oh so much fun! Alison and I are good co-shoppers. We both like to talk while we shop. We both like to meander in and out of stores. We both like being productive. We're hanging out and catching up, but we're not wasting time. :) Memorial City is by far my favorite mall in Houston. (I haven't been to all of them, but of those I've been to, this one is at the top of the list.)

I bought flip flops, dancing shoes, and casual black flats. I know. 3 pairs is a lot...at least for me. (Maybe not for Laurie...she's the shoe queen, but I don't usually buy multiple pairs at once.)

I bought some miscellanous items needed for my Europe trip. (almost there!)

I returned a few items of clothing that I decided I didn't want anymore. Which is also a benefit to my credit card statement. Credits are always helpful. :)

And finally, I completely finished my Father's Day shopping! Whew! Don't scramble to look at the calendar. (You did, didn't you?) It's not until June 17. However, I won't even be on the same continent as my dad on Father's Day, much less in the same city. So I needed to purchase it early. I still need to wrap it and mail it, but I've got time for that. The major part of the gift buying, is deciding what to buy! Once I did that, the rest was easy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment