Wednesday, March 09, 2011

T minus 2 days

I bought a wireless keyboard/mouse, dry dogfood and yellow cake mix today.  Random supplies, I know...but that's what the Stockelands requested!  We're trying to bless the missionary family as much as possible.  I know if I was serving overseas, I would be begging for diet coke :)

We have one completely empty luggage container.  We're not traveling with suitcases, but instead with black plastic storage containers.  They're on wheels and have a handle.  We're just going to leave them there.  (Which makes traveling back VERY nice!)  I know some items Mark and Lacey want, but am waiting to hear back regarding some more items. 

There are only 7 items left on the to-do list and they're all very easily (and quickly!) handled tomorrow.

I'm so excited, but I'm SO TIRED, too.  I've seriously been going to bed super early, because I'm just exhausted.  (When I say super early, I'm talkin' 7:30 on the couch...early!)

I don't have any pictures today, but will take some soon!

MJ and I met another friend for Tex-Mex tonight.  As yummy as it was, it made me ready for some Haitian goodness.  I can't pronounce most of the food items, but oh. my. word.  Good!

Please be praying for our team as we make last minute preparations!  If you would like a prayer calendar, let me know and I'll email one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment