Friday, February 05, 2010

Nothing Special...

I'm not titling this post til I'm finished. Cuz I don't really know what it's going to be about yet. :)

I made labels to put on the chalkboard today to let the children know what they need out on their desk each day. Now I don't have to announce the same items over and over!

People are coming over to hang out tomorrow night and I'm making Pioneer Woman's recipes for drip beef and live by chocolate. I'm excited because this means I will have a clean house, great friends, wonderful wine, and leftovers!

I've already turned in my lesson plans for next week. (They're due before we leave on Fridays, and because I stay late on Fridays I usually turn them in about 6ish.) So this is a huge step forward!

I have a TON of papers to grade and blah...

I'm looking for Seasons 3-final of JAG. For CHEAP! I've looked online. No bueno. Am I missing something? Any suggestions?

We have Presidents' Day off in a couple weeks, and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment