Monday, October 06, 2008

Too many shows!

Season premieres have happened, and I missed most of them. I arrived home about 4:00 today and decided to play catch up. I enjoy my shows and they seem to get better and better each season. However, there are just too many of them! I don't have DVR or TeVo and don't have any plans to get either. I like Netflix, because I can watch my favorite dramas in spurts, but then I'm missing out on the ones out now!

Too many shows, too much life to live! Isn't that just the problem? I know some people that fill up a DVR with so many recordings that it takes days to watch them all. Are we so obsessed with television, we're forgetting to live life? Don't get me wrong. I like a good laugh or heart stopping crime scene just as much as the next CSI-loving gal. But I admit there are times, I've chosen not to answer the phone because I was watching "one of my shows." Is that completely wrong? No, I don't think it is. But it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment