Monday, March 17, 2008

Unsettling

I've had a dream a couple of times in which my family has hired a handyman who lives with us and he turns violent. The dream is almost the exact same, but not quite. Last night is the second time I've had it. I remember thinking at one point, "Last time I took the phone away from him and he was okay with it, so I'm going to do it again." This time the dream went a little farther though in that he and my dad get into a car chase with guns, and I break a window to get back in my parents' house and call 911. The creepy part is that 'he' beeps in and knows what I've done! I realize it is all just a dream, but it felt oh so real. And of course the fact I've now had the dream twice is unsettling as well.

To top it all off, I'm on Spring Break and away before 7:30. Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment