Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Good job!"

This is my 4th year at this school. I love working here. My assistant principal is wonderful. Her mindset is very black and white. She's extremely straight-lined, with no gray areas, no hesitation. At times, that drives me crazy.

We had some major drama in my classroom today. Several of my students had been bullying a 3rd grader. It required multiple emails between my AP and I, which initiated parent emails and responses. One parent came up to speak with his son at lunch time. It made for a hectic morning. Add on top of that, my principal came to observe my teaching today!

When I popped in my AP's office at lunch time, she said, "Good job with all of this!"

It was my first compliment from her...I admit it felt very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment