Friday, December 14, 2007

One more thing marked off the "To-Do" List

I finished my Christmas cards! Yay!

The biggest hassle for me is always finding addresses. My parents' generation (at least in our family) keeps an address book. I have one, but many addresses are outdated, or I don't even remember who the people are...so obviously it is not very helpful. Of course, it is mainly my parents' generation that mails Christmas cards. Hmmm, did I just call myself old? Young families send Christmas cards, too. Though sometimes I wonder if the only reason they send them is to update their friends with pictures of their children.

I have cut down on the number of cards that I send. It just go too overwhelming. Please don't be offended if you don't receive a card from me. I still love you!

I love receiving Christmas cards. I love checking my mail during the month of December, because there is usually more than bills and fliers in the mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment