Monday, December 03, 2007

Fun Friday Evening

I went to dinner with three friends on Friday night. We went to a restaurant I rarely frequent, so it was a nice treat. I'm a person that thrives in small group settings. I know some people pull the energy from a large group to them and are the life of the party. Others may not want the limelight, but thoroughly enjoy a crowd of people. I am not one of those people. I much prefer a more intimate setting, ie less than 10. Icing on the cake appears when the ratio of men to women is equal. This was the situation on Friday.

In smaller settings, casual conversation can turn serious and be reasonably distraction free. This is what I enjoy. The four of us laughed, joked, counseled and in general caught up with each other. I had a grand time!

1 comment: