Monday, December 31, 2007

Interesting Perspective

I went to middle school and high school with a guy who is becoming famous. He has been on a comedy series since it's original airing, two (or 3?) seasons ago and will begin presenting a reality TV series this year. It was surprising to be sitting in a movie theatre watching previews and his face flashes on screen. Cool!
I googled him last night. He has a fan website, a wikipedia entry, and quite a bit of information on IMDb. It is possible to start message threads on IMDb. I glanced through a few and thought it funny reading about how some girls think he's soooo hot. It was just odd to realize I've shared Denny's with this guy. We acted together in several plays. I've been in his parents' home. And now teenie boppers are exclaming over him.

Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment