Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Apothecary Jars

Because they're fun...

I had this one looking...well, let's just say a little differently. Mom worked on it last weekend. I really like the outcome!



I was specifically looking for some of that coiled decorative wire stuff. (Don't you like my description?) I looked in several stores before finally finding it in Hobby Lobby. It wasn't with any of the Valentine's Day stuff though. It was by the register. Go figure.
I put the wire in the jar first, coiling it around the jar, so it would have enough to come out the top and kinda spray out. Then, I filled the jar with shredded red tissue paper.




This is just shredded red tissue paper. I know the pic is a little far away. Sorry!



I'm not sure what I'm doing for this month...I don't want to do anything for St. Patrick's Day. I may go ahead and do Easter. It's early in April and this way Spring can come. Because if I decorate for Spring...then it will come! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment