Friday, November 20, 2009

Dancing in My Seat!

Today is my last day of work for one whole week! I'm SO excited!

My post today is just going to be a list of things I'm thankful for, make me happy or I'm thinking of with a smile right now.

Tomorrow I get to go to College Station for the first time! I'll see an A&M/Baylor football game and tour the town so many of my friends love. I'm looking forward to it.

Cold weather just makes me happy! I love wearing longer sleeves and needing a jacket occasionally!

Melody and I went walking yesterday. It was great walking weather! (Have I mentioned I love Fall? Maybe not in this post...I LOVE FALL!)

Today is my unbirthday at work. We had kolaches for breakfast and my team gave me a gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Yay!

After the A&M game, I will drive to Plano and be home with my family! Wheeee!

My sub plans are completed and the next week's lesson plans are already turned in. All my copies are ready to go!

Mom and I are going to make two sets of classroom curtains while I'm home. I'll have October and December curtains when I come back! (I already have January, February and general 'spring' curtains!) They're cute and fun. The kids love to see new curtains each month! I'm excited!

Only 6 hours and 10 minutes left of this work day!

Whoo-hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment