Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful #2

I am thankful today for God's blessings. He blesses me in unexpected ways. Today I am driving a car that is not mine. An acquaintance loaned it to me while mine is in the shop. How often do you borrow a car from an acquaintance? Yeah, me neither! I found out today my car repair is going to be quite costly, enough that it isn't financially smart to do it. This means I'm going car shopping. God has blessed me with a community of believers that helps to provide for each other and pray for each other. One friend is helping me with car research. Another is answering questions about the kind of car she drives, as it is a make/model I'm looking into. I know God blesses me daily, but today He is really saying "Hey, this is ME providing for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment