Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful #10 and #11

A couple of different things today...

One: I'm glad to have a car I can be messy in again. I don't mean I'm going to trash my car. Don't get me wrong. But I've been driving a car that was not my own for two weeks now. Therefore my apartment was filling up with my sparkplugs, fluids, funnels, Bed, Bath and Beyond Coupons and all car paperwork that is usually kept in my glove box. Now my sunshade is in the seat pocket of the driver's seat. The BB&B coupons are in the seat pocket of the passenger seat. The trunk has all my "side of the road" necessary tools and my console is already holding an item or two. It's nice to have my apartment a little more spacious again!

Two: I'm thankful for my job. I've been a little complainer about the scheduling lately and God got my attention. There are a lot of people without jobs or a way to support themselves. I'm thankful I have a steady income and don't have to question where my next meal is coming from or how I will pay rent this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment