Friday, June 01, 2007

Today...

I slept until 11.

I arrived at lunch ten minutes early. Ten minutes late I was still looking for a parking place.

I almost hit a boy on a bike when he darted in front of me.

I laid in some cool sunshine by the pool. (My definition of cool sunshine: a breeze and cloud cover.)

I enjoyed a potent mai tai and had the glass taken away from me.

I finally put away the clean laundry and filled the now empty basket with all the dirty laundry.

The ten pairs of shoes decorating my living room floor are now back in their appropriate place in the closet.

Several purchases have now found a spot of belonging.

The dish washer hasn't been emptied and there are a few dirty dishes in the sink, but I've got to have something to do tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment