Monday, June 04, 2007

Multi tasking isn't my thing

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that...but I'm discovering that I can't do more than a few things at one time. Today I was talking on the phone while walking the aisles at my neighborhood Kroger's. I have a list and am there for just a few items. I pick up a few things that weren't on my list, but hey...that's okay. I look over my list to confirm I have all items and head to the check-out. All while chatting on the phone. I decide not to do self-scan b/c I know I can't talk and scan at the same time. I pay for my items, by this time I've hung up the phone, load them in my car and head for home. I pull into my parking lot and realize I for a loaf of bread. Here it is summer. I'm at home during the day and need bread for sandwiches at lunch time. It was on my list...but did I purchase it? Nope. All because I was doing too many things at one time.

In the future, I'll make sure I'm only grocery shopping when I go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment