Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trader Joe's...I don't understand

Plano has our very first Trader Joe's...and really, it's one of the first in Texas I think.  It opened about a month or so ago, but I wanted to wait for the hype to calm down before visiting.  Mom and I had chatted earlier in the week about getting dinner on Friday night and then going to Trader Joe's...at least a Friday night will be less busy at a grocery store, right?

It was still fairly busy.  A little hard to get down some of the aisles (and there aren't many...) 

I admit.  I don't get what all the hub-bub is about.  I mean,  yes, they have interesting items.  They have organic and gourment and "hard to find" type items.  But for regular grocery shopping?  No, thank you.

Trader Joe fans...what am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment