Tuesday, August 03, 2010

An Adult Topic...Budget

My computer is old. Really old. Like probably 8 years old...maybe more. So it's slowly dying on me. I'd love for it to last another year, but just not sure if that is going to happen.

I'm planning to move next summer...and would love to buy a condo or townhouse when that happens...but that means a downpayment...and just not sure if that is going to happen.

I have one more semester of grad school...which means tuition. I'd like to do it without getting a loan, but just not sure if that is going to happen.

I had an unexpected expense come up. I mean...I knew the situation of the expense was there...but did not have any idea how much the expense was going to be. It's large...as in...Sigh

...Lord, sometimes I miss being a child and trusting Mom and Dad to figure out all the paperwork part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment