Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Off Schedule

The week of New Year's Day was wonderful because I was off work. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning and then slept until, well, early afternoon honestly. It was great! I was productive, occasionally. I worked out, ran errands, and did laundry. I wasn't strictly lazy, but I was relaxing. I watched several movies, read a few books and in general rested.

This, of course, caused this week to be pretty difficult. Since I slept late on Sunday, I wasn't tired when it was "time" to go to bed. Getting up Monday morning was murder on my systerm. Then, Monday evening I had dance class, and Tuesday morning I didn't want to move. Last night I came home and took a nap. Warning Bells! Big mistake! I napped from 5-7:30, then went to bed at 1 am! Aaah! My alarm going off at 5:30 this morning was...yeck.

I've got to get back into a normal routine, but right now all I want to do is sleep.

It helps that I'm meeting a friend for dinner out by my school. I'll get some papers graded, go buy some gifts for the 11 weddings I am currently aware of, then meet Jill for dinner. After that, I've got to get gas and go to the grocery store. So tonight, I will fall into bed about 9:00 and, hopefully, sleep through the night.

Maybe this will get me back on schedule!

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa from OBU? I think you lived on my hall in Frances Crawford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling the same way when the alarm went off at 4:45 last Thursday morning (our first day back to school). I still haven't quite recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I went to Ouachita and lived in Frances Crawford my freshman year. I'm sorry to say, I don't remember you though. I'm guessing you found my blog from Todd and Jenny's?

    ReplyDelete