Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Randomosities

I had my toes done yesterday. Love it!
While I was there, another lady came in. She was older and you know how grandmas can be. They say what they think and don't care how it sounds on the way out of their mouths. This lady began demanding from the moment she walked in the door. But the part that caused me to bite my lip was when she tried to take the clippers from her nail lady. She wanted to clip her own toes! She gave instructions the entire time. Eventually she did get a tool away from the girl's hands and worked on her cuticles. I exchanged a look with the lady in the chair next to me, but we both quickly looked away to keep from laughing out loud.


In my post yesterday, I mentioned driving was one thing I missed while gone. Well, I've had a lot of fun maneuvering around our beloved Htown in the last few days. But, my driving reputation would have taken longer than three weeks to be forgotten. At Houston Project last night, I was getting teased for an alleged act of driving. I still say I didn't do it!

I wasn't all that excited about my Houston Project assignment and have been praying about my attitude. Last night went well. I worked with 3 adorable 2 1/2 year olds and was able to get to know my co-workers some too. I'm not sure if we'll have any more kiddoes tonight, and I'm okay with that. It was fun to work with such a different age!

No comments:

Post a Comment