Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm Back from Europe!

Wow! Europe was an experience! I had a fantastic time, but it SO good to be home! London is still my favorite European city (out of the ones I've visited) but Normandy was my favorite experience this trip. The mayor of the town came and did a presentation. There was an American veteran of Omaha beach there as well. A very meaningful experience to listen to the national anthem of the Allied forces while watching their flags being raised!

The Colosseum in Rome...wow!

Here are a few pictures!
Alison and Alyssa inside the Colosseum

Normandy cemetary

Me tipping up the Leaning Tower of Piza

Me as Mrs. Smith at the Cannes Film Festival site

Alison and I at Versailles

Alison and I in the London Eye with Big Ben in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment