Monday, July 09, 2007

Good to be Home!

I enjoy traveling immensely and will definitely do it again. I love experiencing different cultures, tasting new food, walking through historic places and admiring the view. The inevitable stories that happen when travling with others. Things to tease each other about, laugh or groan about.

So yes, I enjoy travling.

But there is no way to describe the feeling of arriving back home. It is usually the same things each trip that I miss. By the time I arrive back home, I'm ready to head for a tex-mex place and as nice as a strawberry margarita sounds, all I want is diet coke...from a fountain...cold...and unlimited.

Other things I miss:

My own shower

Driving

Chick-fil-A

Listening to the radio

Chatting with friends

Worshipping with fellow believers

Hugs

Sleeping in my bed

A closet of options

doing laundry whenever I want

a menu

pedicures

No comments:

Post a Comment