Sunday, December 14, 2008

Inside or Outside?

I've been slightly philosophical lately. I'm just giving you a warning, right off the bat, that this post is a little deeper than my usual. :)

The Escape was red and the Accord is burgundy...same color family, but the burgundy sure shows the dirt a lot more! Of course, with the car being new, I'm trying to keep it cleaner than I kept the Escape. The day after I went through the car wash, it rained and I was back to a dirty car. I was looking at the dried dirty rain on the trunk and began to think about my life, more specifically the sin in my life. Sometimes I focus on what others think about me or my actions. I make sure to be "clean" on the outside without focusing on the blackness of my heart. Lord, use this illustration to help me focus on You instead of my actions in the site of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment