Sunday, September 21, 2008

lots of little

I need new profile pictures, here and on facebook. My camera is here, but the connector cord is at work and HISD doesn't allow me facebook access anyway. I'll get it done eventually.

I like blowing bubbles with my gum. I don't mean little bubbles. I mean really big bubbles that sometimes pop all over the bottom half of my face. I realize this makes me appear childish in public, but I don't care.

I went to DC for a few days with some co-workers. The conference was phenomenal! (Something that is very rare in the field of education.) We also had a great time touring. I came home tired, but that's okay.

I go back to work tomorrow. Students come back Tuesday. I leave Tuesday evening for family vacation. Not great timing, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the relaxing time away. This is the one time of year when the outside world just stops, communication is nil, and our family gets an extended period of time of conversation, relaxtion and plain ole fun. Thank you Lord for vacation!

I currently have a sinus headache and trying to sleep it away didn't work.

My principal tried to find guys for me to date as we walked the streets of DC this week. I was the only single in the group, so this kind of became their project. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment