Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too Big!

I was sick the week after Easter with a nasty-I-don't-know-exactly-what. In the week of illness, I lost almost ten pounds. I have kept that weight off and worked hard to lose a little more. I now have almost no work clothes that fit! This is a good problem to have, but a problem nonetheless. It provides a dilemma as I have only another week and a half of school. After May 30, I won't need work clothes again until August 25. I don't really want to go spend money on clothes that also won't fit by the time school starts again. (Yes, I'm being optimistic, but that is the plan, so I'm sticking to it.) So, I'm left with wearing REALLY loose fitting clothing!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the "nasty-I-don't-know-exactly-what"...right? Women used to voluntarily ingest tapeworms for the same outcome. However, I would assume you haven't eaten a tapeworm (at least not voluntarily), nor did you accidentally-on-purpose get the "nasty-I-don't-know-exactly-what". However, either way, congrats on the loss, and my key word for you until you go shopping: suspenders.

    ReplyDelete